Learn How to Block Websites on Chrome, Safari and Firefox
Have you ever feel sad that you are spending a lot of time on social media sites or entertainment sites that are encouraging you. Have you ever thought to block the sites that are killing your time. Did you ever think to save your children from sites that are effecting. If yes, here is the solution you can learn how to block websites on chrome and other popular browsers all that you feel not comfort. You can take an action accordingly in all modern browsers.
How Block Websites on Chrome, Safari and Firefox:
Chrome Users :
Often people use chrome because it has millions of extensions that effects the behaviour of browser and makes you feel comfort. The same way here is the easy solution to block the sites that you don’t like. Use block site chrome extension that will kill all your problems.
You can adjust the settings in block site that you like. Possible to adjust the site that you like instead of blocked one. Even you can set password protection so that no one can access the extension with out authentication.Using this extension you came to know how to block websites on chrome that you don’t bother.
Firefox Users :
People less use Firefox. Despite Firefox is providing an add-on that blocks all sites that you don’t like. You need to add an extension called LeechBlock. This add-on will let you replace the site that you like instead of blocked one too. And all other features are available that you like while you start using.
Mac Users :
For mac users not necessary to install any add-on’s. By adjusting small changes in system preferences you can block all the sites that provoking you. Let’s see how it works.
- Go to “System Preferences“.
- Select “Parental Controls“.
- Open the lock and select the user shown in parental control.
- After you select user a list of all options will be shown that are “Apps“,”Web“,”People“,”Time Limit“,”Other“.
- Select “Web” in the list shown.
- Under “Web” section you will notice three options “Allow unrestricted access to websites”, “Try to limit access to adult websites automatically (with Customize button)”, “Allow access to only these websites“.
- Select “Customize” button under “Try to limit access to adult websites automatically” so that you can add the websites that you want to block under “Never allow these website“.
- Check after you add the websites that you block.
Better use blocking functionality in all modern browsers that will help you to increase productivity. Utmost use this to save your children from garbage sites.
Do let us know how to block websites on chrome and other popular browsers that you experience in comments.