Learn How to Erase Data in Your Android Mobile From Your Gmail Remotely
When your android is stolen your contacts, photos, applications, Gmail data everything is in thefter hands. He/She can mis-use them. But gmail has a feature to erase android data remotely.
- Websites Ads : How to block advertisements in websites
Steps to Erase Android data Remotely:
- Login with your Gmail Account (this one must be in your android).
- Open new tab.
- Type ” www.google.com/android/devicemanager “
- You can see here your device, select “erase” option.
- All your data will remove as soon as possible your devices connected to the internet.
- Android Ads : Block advertisements in android
Smart mobile holders must remove android data remotely if their mobile stolen. One should use this feature to save their personal data from thefters.