How to Block Incoming Mails in Your Gmail
While you browse internet many websites ask you to register for daily updates. Might be you would register if you were interested. After certain period you can unregister them if you feel they are not comfort. But if someone deliberately keeps on sending you flashy mails, its provoking you then what is the solution? It is better to block their mails. Yes, you can block their mails. A simple trick will make you block mails in Gmail, that’s the matter of seconds.
Block Mails in Gmail :
- Open your Gmail.
- Select one of the flashy mails from the sender.
- Select dropdown button, it is beside the reply button of the mail at top.
- You will identify a list of options, select “Block” option followed by name of the sender. Eg : “Block <Sender Name>”. Great, you won’t get any mails from this sender.
Unblock the Mails:
It is possible to unblock the mails that you block previously.
- Go to “Settings” of your Gmail account.
- Select “Filters and Blocked Addresses”.
- Scroll down the screen to bottom a list of all blocked mail-id’s will be shown there having unblock option at right.
- Unblock the one that you want.
Whenever you get flashy mails don’t forget to try this feature. Gmail will serve their best.